8:00AM UNTIL 4:30PM MONDAY THRU FRIDAY
8:00AM UNTIL 3:00PM SATURDAY AND SUNDAY
- One vase per crypt. Valence sways are not allowed.
- Fresh cut flowers and live plants are not allowed
- Decorations may be set in the vases attached to the crypt front. We require cemetery personnel to assist in placing any decorations requiring a stepladder
- No growling foliage plants shall be used in the crypt vase as decorations.
- Niche decorations are allowed only in approved Bud vases.
- All funeral flowers brought to the Mausoleum will be placed on the floor and will be removed by the next day following the service.
- No decorations are allowed to be attached to the marble or any other solid surface in the Mausoleum.
- Holiday season December 1st through December 31st only artificial wreaths will be accepted for indoor mausoleum use Wreaths must be placed on easels.
- No statuary or other decorative items are allowed inside or outside the Mausoleum, and cannot be placed on the Mausoleum floor or outside sidewalk, exceptions will be during the Holiday season listed above